1. What are PIXEL’s operating hours?
Our operating hours are on weekdays, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.
We are closed on weekends and public holidays.
2. How can I tap on PIXEL’s resources?
If you are interested in tapping into PIXEL’s resources, such as 5G Lab, ARVR Lab, Prototyping, or UIUX Lab, or if you would like to consult with our panel of experts to better understand your users and improve your products, please fill up the enquiry form here.
3. Is the space available for rent or lease?
As PIXEL is not a commercial service provider, our facilities are not for hire. We are open to supporting innovation-related events at our space. If you are interested, you may email us at email@example.com to request for usage, sharing with us more details about your event.
4. Are PIXEL’s events and workshops free?
Yes! The majority of our events and workshops are complimentary to drive innovation. You can sign up to our enewsletter for the latest events here.
5. I represent a corporate/ enterprise, and I want to find innovative solutions in a particular domain. How can I get to know PIXEL’s start-ups and view their demos?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, sharing with us more details about your business pain point and innovation needs.
6. I am an experienced start-up operator/ represent a VC. How can I partner PIXEL and contribute?
We are always open to collaborating with other ecosystem players on corporate innovation to bring more business opportunities to the start-ups in their network. If you have any questions or would like to share more details with us, please email us at email@example.com.
7. Is Wi-Fi provided in PIXEL?
Yes! We provide free Wi-Fi within PIXEL compound. Kindly check with our PIXEL staff for the login credentials. Alternatively, you can also tap on Wireless@SG for free Wi-Fi access.